This web site is owned and operated by Seventh Vegan Limited.
Seventh Vegan provides its customers with unique, high quality vegan products from the finest independent Retailers around the world.
We operate the website seventhvegan.com.
Registered office: 40 Elizabeth House, Lagland Street Poole BH15 1QG
Contact Us: If you wish to contact us then please either do so via email on XXX or by calling us on XXX
Access to and use of this website and the products and search services available through this website are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service"). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of these terms, conditions and notices, without modification. Furthermore, we may update the Terms of Services from time to time.
This website may also contain links to other websites, web pages and services through links, which are not operated by Seventh Vegan. Your use of such linked sites will be subject to terms of service contained within each site and the respective terms of service will control the use of the respective site.
You recognise that Seventh Vegan has no control over such linked sites and information, and you accept that Seventh Vegan Limited provides no guarantee as to the accuracy or reliability or the information contained on them and you agree that we shall have no responsibility as to whether such links locate unintended or objectionable content or otherwise cause you distress, loss or damage.
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
All rights in this website are owned by or licensed to Seventh Vegan. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Seventh Vegan.
You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
ECOMMERCE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- By making a request/order you are offering to purchase a product, which we will accept to sell to you on the following Terms and Conditions
- All requests are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price by us
- Despatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees warranties or representations made as to delivery times are limited to mainland UK and are on the basis that we are not responsible for any delay in delivery occurring due to postal delays or force majeure
- Seventh Vegan is absolutely entitled to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by emailing you an Order Confirmation
- When making a request you undertake that all details you provide to us requesting goods or services are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to make your request and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods, services. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to these details as soon as possible
- The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
- Payment for all Products must be by credit or debit card. We accept payment with Visa Debit, Visa Credit, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, and Solo Card. We will charge your credit or debit card when you place an order with us but before we have accepted the order
- We also accept payments by PayPal and when using this service you are also bound by the terms and conditions that you agreed to when setting up your PayPal account
- Please note that Seventh Vegan does not accept cash, cheque or gift vouchers as payment online
- The price of any products will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error
- These prices include VAT but exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due if applicable
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders once they have been placed and an order confirmation email has been received
- Our site contains a large number of items and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will always verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a product's correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the product to you. If a product's correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection. We are under no obligation to provide the product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you an order confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
- When you return a Product to us: For any other reason (for instance because the product was defective upon arrival and you send up evidence of this), we will examine the returned product and will notify you of your refund or replacement via e-mail within a reasonable period of time
- We will usually process the refund or replacement due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund or replacement for the defective product
- Products returned by you because of a defect will either be replaced or refunded in full, excluding a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase
- We are not responsible for and will not refund any fees or charges imposed by your bank, building society or credit card company for processing any transaction or refund in relation to your order
OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system's capabilities.
You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Order Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the products).